Senior Care Advocate
The Leading Care Management Company
in Hampton Roads
About Senior Care Advocate
The compassion and knowledge of a Geriatric Senior Advocate will help you best manage the growing and complex demands and responsibilities of caring for yourself or your loved one.
We know that mistakes can happen in the hospital and outpatient setting. Our personalized short term solutions and long range planning help ensure safety, independence and the highest quality of life possible. Talking with medical providers, coordinating your care plan, and advocating on your behalf is what we do best. Our goal is to keep you safe, maximize your health outcomes, and help you enjoy a healthier, happier life. Ask us about our Elite Caregiving Service that can help you remain independent and stay at home for as long as possible.
Our team at Senior Care Advocate helps you create a master plan for your health and wellness and identify key areas for personal responsibility. Our number one goal is to assist you in aging as smartly and successfully as you possibly can.
Our Comprehensive Care Management Services:
- Assessment & Evaluation with Written Recommendations for Plan of Care
- Multi-disciplinary Team Review of Care Plan Including RNs and LPNs
- Educational Information Regarding Resources for Medical, Housing, Healthy Living Modalities, Local and National Services with Personalized, Compassionate, and Professional Service
- Advocacy (In-home, Hospitals, Rehabilitation, Assisted Living and Nursing Facilities)
- Family Mediation
- On Going Monitoring of Client's Needs
- Elite Caregiving Service (the area's finest CNAs, PCAs, and Companion Level)
- Cost Containment - Inappropriate Placements, Duplication of Services and Avoiding Unnecessary Hospitalizations